
Why am I feeling so blue today? Seems everything is suddenly hitting me at once..Being away from Edward and others who are close to me.. Feeling my daughter growing inside of me and not being able to share the "happy" things with Edward. It seems as though my life is falling apart and all I can do is sit back and watch it happen.. like that expression "seeing your life flash before your eyes." Except that I here watching my life happen and I really don't have a say in what happens.. I feel as though I'm helpless and not being able to use my voice to say "No this isn't the way it should be."
I miss my mother,and right now its hitting me hard. I'm still a kid myself and now I'm going to be a mother. Most teen moms have there mothers to turn to when they need help or advise, what will I do? My mom wasn't a bad mom. She taught me about respect and honesty. She taught me how to tie my shoes and properly brush my teeth. She taught me how to write my name in cursive writing..Every year for Christmas she would sit up crying worried to death that she hadn't done enough for us kids and we would wake up the next morning opening up everything that we had asked for and more. My mom made sure I had clean clothes to wear and there was food on the table every night. Why do people seem to think she was not fit to be a parent? All she was trying to do was teach me right from wrong. She did what any other parent would have done if they were put in the situation I had put her in. She knows she went to far, and that it could have been handled a little different. She's only human, does this give you the right to judge?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Feeling a bit blue today..
Posted by Misty at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment